The trial balance of Blues Traveler Corporation does not balance.
BLUES TRAVELER CORPORATION
APRIL 30, 2014
Cash $ 5,912
Accounts Receivable 5,240
Accounts Payable $ 7,044
Common Stock 8,000
Retained Earnings 2,000
Service Revenue 5,200
Office Expense __ 4,320 _______
An examination of the ledger shows these errors.
1. Cash received from a customer on account was recorded (both debit and credit) as $1,380 instead of $1,830.
2. The purchase on account of a computer costing $3,200 was recorded as a debit to Office Expense and a credit to Accounts Payable.
3. Services were performed on account for a client, $2,250, for which Accounts Receivable was debited $2,250 and Service Revenue was credited $225.
4. A payment of $95 for telephone charges was entered as a debit to Office Expense and a debit to Cash.
5. The Service Revenue account was totaled at $5,200 instead of $5,280.
From this information prepare a corrected trial balance.