PSY/201 FINAL EXAM
1. The additional work performed by women (employed mother) is sometimes called
2. According to _____, people pass through a three level sequence of moral judgment and reasoning in a fixed order.
3. _____ intelligence, which involves information processing skills such as memory, calculations ang analogy solving, declines in late adulthood.
4. _____ is the fifth stage of Erickson’s theory that describe a time in adolescence that one determines their unique qualities and knowledge of role.
5. What is the fairly long developmental stage that begins before the teenage yeara and ends just after them.
6. Which of the following is not true regarding social development?
7. The ____ approach to the nature- nurture issues states that it is a combination of both environment and heredity that influence development.
8. John aged 78 who normally is an active and outgoing person, is no longer seen walking neighborhood, has stopped playing cards and ceased other social activities. What aging theory coincides with John recent actions?
9. The psychosocial stages development were created by ___, and included acomprehensive description of the stages of development from birth through death
10. ___ disease is a progressive brain disorder that leads to a gradual and irreversible decline in cognitive abilities.
11. A disorder in which a person alternates between perioda of Euphoric feelings of mania and periods of depression in is known as ___ disorder.
12. The beliefs in one’s capabilities leads to higher aspirations and greater persistence is known as ___
13. A statistical method of identifying associations among a large number of variables to reveal more general pattern is called ___-
14. The classification system that most professionals use to diagnose and classify abnormal behavior is known as the ___.
15. Standard measures devise to assess behavior objectively: used by psychologists to help people make decisions about their lives and understand more about themselves are called _____
16. The ___ perspective holds that abnormal behavior stems from childhood conflicts over opposing wishes regarding sex and aggression.
17. The accumulation of information skills and strategies that are learned through experience and can be applied in problem-solving situation is known as ____ intelligence.
18. ____ disorder is characterized by unwanted thoughts or feeling that a person must carry out actions against his or her will.
19. A ____ is a direct measure of an individual’s behavior designed to describe characteristics indicative of personality.
20. The basic innate disposition that emerges early in life and compasses several dimensions, including general activity level and mood is known as a person’s ____
21. The theory of personality that seeks to explain how we decide on the basis of samples of an individual’s behavior. What the specific causes of that person’s behavior are is known as
22. A phenomenon in which victims of major catastrophes or strong personal stressors feel long lasting effects that may include re-experiencing the event of vivid flashback or dreams is called ___
23. The scientific study of how people’s thoughts, feelings, and action are affected by others is called ____ psychology.
24. Behavior directed toward individual on the basis of hteir membership in a particular group is called ____
25. ____ stressors cause minor irritations but may have long term ill effects.
26. A mutual Network caring interested others is known as ____ support.
27. The conflict that accurs when a persons holds to contradictory attitudes or toughts is called _____]
28. A set of generalizes beliefs and expectations about a particular group and its members is known as a
29. The strong affection we have for those with whom our lives are deeply involved is knowns as ___ love.
30. ____are evaluations of a particular person, behavior, belief or concept.
Click here for the SOLUTION